Director Nelson Scott, who has over 30 years’ experience in the engineering and construction industry, established the business in 1996 with a single crane. Since then, Blayney Cranes fleet has grown to 13 cranes and over 40 pieces of support equipment.
Supporting Nelson is a dedicated team of crane specialists and administration staff that have played a key role in establishing the company as a leader in crane hire and lifting services across NSW.
professional & Flexible
The mission of Blayney Cranes is to being the most professional and flexible crane hire company in the Central West. Over the years we have grown our fleet and adapted to the ever-changing needs of the mining, quarry and construction industries of NSW.
We have implemented in-depth safety systems and training regimes that will keep us at the current high level of Environmental and Work Health and Safety standards that we have achieved.
We’re committed to ensuring a long and healthy partnership with every member of our team and will never jeopardise the safety of our employees, clients or members of the public for profit.
our highest priority
We’re committed to always providing a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and members of the public.
Blayney Cranes is constantly improving every aspect of health and safety, involving all employees and subcontractors, by reducing or eliminating any risks and hazards in the workplace.
our Work health & safety Plan
- WHS training and assessment of all staff and visitors
- Induction training for all new staff and visitors
- Safe workplace design and procedures
- Documented grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Investigating changes to work methods to improve safety
- Instruction and provision of appropriate PPE in the workplace
- Hazard identification and workplace inspections
- Risk assessment
- Emergency procedure training
- Conducting WHS audits and safety inspections
- Attending site safety meetings
- Documenting WHS performance
- Undertaking QA
- Providing a Dogman Mentoring program
Blayney Cranes has implemented a systematic approach to controlling any pollution of the environment and ensures it makes resources available to comply with all relevant Acts and Regulations.
The promotion and maintenance of the environment in which Blayney Cranes is working is the responsibility of all employees.
our environmental policy
- Identify and conform to legislative requirements
- Consult with authorities regarding waste disposal
- Design and implement safe systems of operation
- Design and implement correct waste disposal procedures
- Work with clients to comply with worksite maintenance
- Promote employee and client environment awareness
- Detect and report any unsafe or unhealthy conditions
Blayney Cranes has worked on a wide range of projects over the years including:
- Suma Park Dam Construction
- Parkes Rail Upgrades
- Bathurst Jail Cell Installation
- Orange Hospital Tower Crane Construction
- Yetholme NBN Tower Construction
- Forbes – Camp Street Bridge Replacement